Badass.Sx is committed to providing services at a standard of excellence commensurate with the best practice in the industry. Network up-time and server availability are of the highest importance. Nevertheless, all customers must understand and agreed to our AUP. Please note that this AUP is subjected to change and it is Customer’s responsibility to regularly check for modifications. (Customers, users, and visitors are referred collectively as Customer.)
This Acceptable Use Policy specifies the actions prohibited by BadAss.Sx. BadAss.Sx reserves the right to modify the Policy at any time, effective upon posting of the modified Policy to this webpage. Use of BadAss.Sx services is conditional upon acceptance of Acceptable Use Policy (AUP).
Abuse, Violations & Strictly Prohibited
Abuse and violations of system or network security are prohibited, and may result in suspension or cancellation. Examples of system or network abuse or security violations include, without limitation, the following:
1. Hacking. Unauthorized access to or use of data, systems or networks, including any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without express authorization of the owner of the system or network.
- Botnets are not allowed
- Hacking boards are not allowed
2. Unauthorized monitoring of data or traffic on any network or system without express authorization of the owner of the system or network.
3. Interference with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, mail bombing, flooding, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks.
4. Fraud. Use of BadAss.Sx service to commit fraud which including and not limiting to fraudulent investment websites, speculation websites and fake banks.
6. Virus Distribution. Use of BadAss.Sx service to distribute Virus or any other forms of data which can cause considerable harms to any network.
7. Terrorism Activities. Use of BadAss.Sx services to promote terrorist activities which including and not limiting to forums for terrorists, personal websites for terrorists, audio, photo and videos of terrorist activities.
8. System Resources Overload. Overload of BadAss.Sx services until the system performance or other customers’ business is affected which including and not limiting to CPU resources overload, bandwidth overload, memory resources overload, MySQL connections overload and massive email spamming by scripts.
9. Spam (UNSOLICITED EMAIL). Customer shall not transmit or disseminate unsolicited commercial e-mail (UCE), or unsolicited bulk messages (Spam), including advertisements, informational distributions, and charitable or other solicitations. Nor shall Customer utilize UCE or Spam to promote or benefit any sites or businesses that are located on the BadAss.Sx network, nor to collect responses from UCE or Spam regardless of whether sent over the BadAss.Sx network or not. A fee of 250 USD per IP would be charged as a spam clean up fee in the case that the BadAss.Sx IP address assigned to the client gets blacklisted. Should client violate this term a second time, a 500 USD per IP clean up fee will be charged and the account will most likely be terminated.
10. Under Legal age nudity . Customer is responsible for any misuse of account, even if the inappropriate activity was committed by a friend, family member, guest or employee.
11. Phishing. Customer is responsible for any misuse of account. It is prohibited to host phishing websites.
12. Intellectual Property Violations. Disseminating or transmitting files, graphics, software or other material, data or information that actually or potentially infringes the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other intellectual property right of any person or organization.
Other than the described above we support any other type of content.
BadAss.Sx reserves the right to disable service or terminate service and/or to remove content in order to investigate suspected violations of this AUP. BadAss.Sx at its best effort will notified any customers of any violation so that the customer can investigate the case and provide the necessary explanation or solution. If there is no reply from customer within the mentioned period, BadAss.Sx will have no choice but to suspend the services to avoid more harm. In some critical cases, BadAss.Sx reserves the right to disable or terminate service without first given notice if the violation affects the entire operation. If the explanation or solution is accepted, customer is given a warning. If BadAss.Sx feels as though this first offense was a deliberate attempt then the account and all associated accounts will be closed without warning and without a refund. BadAss.Sx does not issue refunds for terminating service due to any of the causes specified above.
BadAss.Sx may take any one or more of the following actions in response to complaints:
- Issue written or verbal warnings
- Disable access to a client’s content which violates AUP
- Remove content which violates AUP
- Block mail or any other network service
- Null-route client’s IP address
- Suspend the client’s account
- Terminate the clients’s account
- Bill the client for administrative costs and/or reactivation charges
- Bring legal action to enjoin violations and/or to collect damages, if any, caused by violations
Any violation of the AUP which results in a client’s server being removed or blocked from network access may be subject to reconnection fees as described in the TOS.
The aforementioned list of actions shall not be construed in any way to limit the actions or remedies that BadAss.Sx may take to enforce and ensure compliance with this AUP. BadAss.Sx reserves the right to recover any and all expenses, and apply any reasonable charges, in connection with a client’s violation of this AUP. No service credits will be issued for any interruption in service resulting from violations of this AUP.
The client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless BadAss.Sx from any claims resulting from the use of the service, which damages the subscriber or any other parties.
BadAss.Sx reserves the right to change this AUP at any time. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions shall be effective immediately upon posting on-line at this location. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this site and this AUP periodically and to be aware of any modifications. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not access or use this site or any site on the BadAss.Sx network.
Communicating With the Abuse Department
All communications with the Abuse department are done through email and our ticketing system for documentation purposes. The abuse department will only contact someone by phone to verify email addresses and ask for responses to those email addresses. The abuse department can be reached at . All emails will generate a ticket and an auto-reply will be sent back to the sender verifying we have received the complaint. For most complaints, this will be the only email sent to the person filing the complaint.
What to Include in Complaints
All complaints sent to the abuse department must include an IP address, a valid reply-to email address, log entries and/or the complete headers and message body for SPAM email complaints, or any evidence of AUP violation. Log entries, message headers, and evidence must include timestamps less than 48 hours old. We reserve the right to reject any abuse complaints not containing this information.
How Complaints are Handled
All abuse complaints are handled within 24 hours by our abuse team. Complaints are individually analyzed for validity and then matched up with the account responsible for that IP address in the complaint. If the complaint is invalid due to a lack of information, it could be rejected. We make a best effort to determine the cause of complaints before forwarding them to our clients. Complaints are handled in order of severity and need for immediate resolution. No complaints are ever rejected blindly.
Obtaining Information About Abuse Issues
Our AUP and our Abuse Policies and Procedures are developed to ensure the operational, legal, and ethical integrity of our network. BadAss.Sx does not tolerate nor condone activities, which would compromise the quality of service we provide our customers or the quality of service of other networks. We appreciate all help in identifying and addressing issues on our network.
Reporting Network Abuse
Any party seeking to report violations please email to firstname.lastname@example.org